Kevin is a trial attorney in the firm’s Santa Monica office. He has a diverse background, having experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation, and prosecuting criminal cases as a Deputy City Attorney for the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office. Kevin is known as a passionate litigator, for having strong tactical and technical skills at trial, and for being a good communicator.
Kevin has experience in a wide variety of civil practice areas including insurance coverage and extra contractual (bad faith) litigation, personal injury actions, product liability, commercial litigation, construction defect, and nursing home litigation to name a few. Kevin is extremely passionate about representing the interest of, and fighting for, victims. Kevin uses his passion to serve, advocate, and litigate on behalf of the community.
Having previously worked for a well-known California defense firm, Kevin has an in-depth understanding of defense tactics and strategies and uses this knowledge to help consumers seek and obtain justice.
Kevin graduated cum laude from California Western School of Law in 2010. While in law school, he volunteered with Street Law San Diego where he worked with inner-city high school students and coached mock trial teams. Prior to law school, Kevin graduated with high honors from the University of California, Santa Barbara, where he gave his graduating class’ commencement speech and served the interests of the community while interning for the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s office.
Areas of Practice:
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Catastrophic Injuries and Wrongful Death
- Complex Business Litigation
- Construction Defect
- Inverse Condemnation
- Professional Liability
- Public Entity Liability
- Nursing Home Litigation
- California, 2010
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California, 2010, J.D., cum laude
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California, 2007 B.A., Double Major in Philosophy and English Literature, June 2007, High Honors
- Co-Author - Temporal Requirements for Water Damage Exclusions in Homeowner Policies, AAJ Insurance Law News Letter (2017)
- Contributing Author - California State Antitrust and Unfair Competition Law, Revised Edition (2015)