Robins Cloud LLP is excited to welcome Attorney Lawrence Gettys to our firm. With more than 25 years of practice experience, he brings incredible insight and knowledge into every personal injury case he works on. He is no stranger to litigation either, capable of bringing high-stakes cases to court if necessary for our clients.
Attorney Gettys received his B.A. with Honors from the University of Mississippi before completing his J.D., cum laude, from the Southern University Law Center. While in law school, he served on the Moot Court Board. He is currently admitted to practice law by the State Bar of Louisiana and the State Bar of Texas.
Lawrence prefers to stay active with legal communities to keep his talents honed, as well as to share them. He is an active member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), the American Bar Association (ABA), the Baton Rouge Bar Association, the Louisiana Association for Justice, and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
- State of Louisiana
- State of Texas
- University of Mississippi, B.A., Honors
- Southern University Law Center, J.D., cum laude
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association