Hogan Leatherwood is an associate at the firm’s Houston office where he focuses his practice on litigating corporate wrongdoing by asbestos manufacturers on behalf of injured individuals.
Hogan was born and raised in Tyler, Texas. He earned his B.A. from Texas Tech University in Mass Communications. In 2015, he earned his J.D. from South Texas College of Law.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 2015
- B.A., Texas Tech University, 2010