At Robins Cloud, we have a proven track record of zealously pursuing claims on behalf of families and businesses who have been affected by wildfires. Contact our California Fire attorneys to learn more about your legal options.
Big firm experience with a personal touch
Dedicated attorneys that will work tirelessly to recover your losses
Represented over 100 families & businesses devastated by wildfires
Knowledgeable & experienced in California fire cases
Wildfire victims across California have trusted Robins Cloud LLP in the wake of many devastating wildfires. Here are a few reasons why:
- Our attorneys have recovered hundreds of millions in compensation for wildfire victims.
- Our attorneys have handled many of the state’s largest wildfire cases.
- Our firm is a recognized leader in California wildfire litigation. Firm name partner Bill Robins served as co-lead counsel of the North Bay Fires JCCP against PG&E. Bill also currently serves on the Fire Victim Trust Oversight Committee for the Fire Victim Trust, which is responsible for administering claims related to PGE’s $13.5 Billion settlement of wildfire claims related to the 2015 Butte Fire, the 2017 North Bay Fires and the 2018 Camp Fire. Bill also currently serves on the Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee for the SoCal Fire Cases JCCP in which thousands of claims against SCE are pending arising out of the Thomas Fire. Bill also currently serves as co-Liaison Counsel for the Woolsey Fire Cases JCCP in which thousands of claims against SCE are pending arising out of the Woolsey Fire.
PG&E Reports Potential Involvement in Dixie Fire
In a report filed with state regulators, Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) stated that it may have been involved in starting the Dixie Fire. On July 13, the day the blaze started, a PG&E employee responded to a power outage report at Cresta Dam off Highway 70. There, he found blown fuses and a “healthy green tree” leaning into a conductor atop a pole. He also saw a fire at the base of the tree.
Although the official cause of the Dixie Fire remains under investigation, power equipment operated by PG&E has caused numerous wildfires in the past. In fact, Robins Cloud LLP has represented thousands of victims of California wildfires for which PG&E and other utility companies are to blame. We are committed to uncovering the truth behind the Dixie Fire and winning our clients the justice they deserve.
Call (310) 340-2898 today to schedule a free case review with a Dixie Fire attorney at Robins Cloud LLP.
Recovering Full & Fair Compensation for Victims of the Dixie Fire
If you have been displaced, injured, or otherwise negatively affected by the Dixie Fire, you may be entitled to compensation for damages, such as the following:
- Damage to your land
- Loss of use of your home
- The value of your home
- The value of your personal property/belongings destroyed in the blaze
- Death of pets or livestock
- Business interruption
- Medical expenses
- Funeral/burial expenses
- Pain and suffering
Don’t let utility companies like PG&E get away with negligence. In addition to financial support for you, a lawsuit may compel these companies to do better in the future. With more than 100 years of combined experience, we are fully equipped to help you hold them accountable.
Robins Cloud LLP is unique in that all our attorneys worked at large, corporate law firms before joining our team. That means we have experience fighting high-profile claims against big defendants. At the same time, we are a client-focused firm that limits its caseload so we can give our full attention to those who need our help. Working with Robins Cloud LLP gives you big-firm resources with a small-firm feel.